Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mamaw's Birthday


I realize that I have been stinking at keeping up with our blog! Between working and all of my homework, I have not had a chance. (I'm Sorry) Well, as you know I am still waiting on my new nephew or niece. I am so excited and can not wait to go shopping for our new addition! We have you all in our prayers! Feb. 25th was my grandmother's birthday. (Beatrice) The Lord has blessed her with 84 years on this earth, and she has truly been a blessing to all of us. I am so thankful for the opportunity to have both my grandfather and grandmother live with me throughout much of my childhood and teenage years. It is an opportunity many folks do not have and something I will never take for granted. She is a strong and devoted wife, mother, and grandmother, and loves her family with all of her heart.
We love you so much mamaw!

Shane and Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment